It works on the belief that a personal interaction between parents, the prospective learner and the school’s authorized representatives is of far greater value than any conventional admission method.
Our online enrolment admission process is paperless as a small step towards our environmental responsibility.
Offline enrolment happens in person at school on your convenience. It’s meeting to help you understand Us and its learning environment.
Our programmes and qualifications lead seamlessly from primary through to secondary and pre-university years.
Gem International School is a K-12 co-educational International Day School with a view to offering world-class educational opportunities in the city of Kannur.
Collection of our proud moments captured in a frame.
GEM welcomed all the new students across its centers by organizing Freshers' Day. The day was filled with fun and merriment. Excitement, happiness and laughter adorned the environment and memories were etched.
Bakrid is celebrated to honour Prophet Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son in order to prove his faith to God. GEM family joined in the celebrations with dance, songs and fun. Here is the sneak peek.
Kargil Vijay Diwas - a story of pain with pride...a story of Honour we earned....a story of glory...GEM celebrated Kargil Vijay Diwas to honour our heroes who sacrificed their lives for our motherland. The special morning assembly had soulful renditions and speeches which ignited the patriotic fervour in the minds everyone. A model of TIGER Hill was showcased. Mentors paid tribute to our martyrs by lighting candle and observing silence. Not just this day but our heroes live in our hearts and minds everyday and forever...
School elections serve as a beneficial experience in preparing students becoming responsible citizens. Students also hone their leadership and teamwork skills. GEM conducted elections in the third week of July. The week long process of campaigning, preparations and voting had active participation from everyone.
"One of the favourite seasons...Back to school" Classes resumed from the second week of June at GEM. The customary fun and excitement returned after two full-fledged years. The Reopening day was colourful though strictly adhering to COVID restrictions. Here is the sneak peek.
Teacher's orientation for the year 2022-23. Apart from the regular Cambridge orientation we also had New teacher orientation session to welcome new staff to GEM. This is a great opportunity to share school-based information. It also helps new teachers get acquainted with GEM Family.
Its great to welcome you all back to school again.....Happy real school days!
GEM Thalassery brings to you a crisp video on some interesting facts about India...
GEM Payyanur recites a beautiful poetry of Sri Rabindranath Tagore "Where the mind is without fear
GEM Thaliparamba brings forth the passion of our freedom fighters thoughts. Our freedom fighters inspired and motivated others to fight for justice. Let us continue their legacy of being united for a cause - The cause is INDIA.
Fun, laughter, energy on high zone....we all rocked...and the stars were our lovely GRANDPARENTS.. you left us all in awe with your magnetic enthusiasm and charisma....the day ended too soon.... Thank you all wonderful grandparents for being a part of the celebrations yesterday. It was great to see all of you in action along with our kids. As they say " Grandparents make the world a little softer.... a little kinder...a little warmer." Thank you once again for the little moments we shared.... as they are precious memories forever.
Visit to School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences - Kannur University on the occasion of National Sports Day
1. Educational Facilities :We envision a global knowledge village where the students emerging from the hallowed hallways of GEM International School are exemplary ideals of global excellence.
2. Co Curricular :It is mandatory for all students to participate in co curricular activities as part of regular Time Table. We offer a wide variety of co-curricular activities.
3. School Parliament :A school parliament provides an opportunity for students to be involved in school governance and decision making through a group of democratically elected members.
4. Assembly : School assembly strengthens the way a school works. It is conducted with a complete and active participation of the students, and the teachers.
5. Hostel Facilities :Boarding at GIS is a great way to take advantage of all that the school has to offer, both from an academic point of view as well as numerous clubs and activities offer after school days. The environment at the school motivates and inspires students to discover more and the world around then, and evolves into leader of tomorrow in the community and a broader global content.
6. Other Amenities :The GIS Academic Calendar encompasses the details of Working Days, Holidays and Important Dates like Exam, Sports etc.
Duis venenatis, turpis eu bibendum porttitor, sapien quam ultricies tellus, ac rhoncus risus odio eget nunc. Pellentesque ac fermentum diam. Integer eu facilisis nunc, a iaculis felis. Pellentesque pellentesque tempor enim, in dapibus turpis porttitor quis.